List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dengxy Date:November 3 2005 3:02am
Subject:Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?
View as plain text
>dengxy wrote:
>>
>> And, it seems you are in eager step to get rid of MinGW support
>
>No.  I am simply unwilling to keep broken features in the library.
>
>This is not a permanent decision.  I just need to be convinced that
>there is a working configuration, and support will reappear.

Very glad to hear this:)

>> Can I just suggest you not be so impatient :) ?
>
>Can I suggest that if you want the MinGW DLL build to work, that you get
>to work on it?  This is open source.  You're supposed to scratch your
>own itch, not whine when someone refuses to scratch it for you.

OK, I got your point, and of course, I totally agree, though
I'm still a beginner:). That's what open source should be.
People should prefer work to wait. Hope we won't wait for long!
And great appreciation for your work!

Best regards
Thread
Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy31 Oct
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?Warren Young31 Oct
Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy1 Nov
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?Warren Young1 Nov
Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy2 Nov
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?Warren Young2 Nov
Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy3 Nov