List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:November 1 2005 11:33pm
Subject:Re: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflict
View as plain text
On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 02:43:17PM -0700, Warren Young wrote:
> Go ahead and apply it to HEAD.
>
> Please check in the custom.pl and the examples sides separately.  They
> are separate things, right?  I mean, it seems that you changed the
> examples to no longer hoist MySQL++ symbols into the global namespace
> just to illustrate the point.  If so, it's not really part of the
> custom.pl patch.

Yes, they are separate... the examples change was only for testing.

I've committed them separately.

- Chris

Thread
mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictDavid Parker1 Nov
  • Re: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictChris Frey1 Nov
    • Re: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictWarren Young1 Nov
      • Re: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictChris Frey2 Nov
RE: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictDavid Parker1 Nov