List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 1 2005 9:43pm
Subject:Re: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflict
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:
>>will not compile unless "using mysqlpp;" has been declared.
>
> Try this patch.

Go ahead and apply it to HEAD.

Please check in the custom.pl and the examples sides separately.  They
are separate things, right?  I mean, it seems that you changed the
examples to no longer hoist MySQL++ symbols into the global namespace
just to illustrate the point.  If so, it's not really part of the
custom.pl patch.

I may release this plus a few other pending things as 2.0.7, even though
I'm working on getting v2.1 under way.

> The makefile should regenerate custom-macros.h for you,

Not on Windows; that's part of the autotools build system only.  He'll
need to run Perl on custom.pl manually.
Thread
mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictDavid Parker1 Nov
  • Re: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictChris Frey1 Nov
    • Re: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictWarren Young1 Nov
      • Re: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictChris Frey2 Nov
RE: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflictDavid Parker1 Nov