List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Parker Date:November 1 2005 8:15pm
Subject:RE: mysql++ and ADO namespace conflict
View as plain text
Thanks for the quick response!  I have not tried your patch yet (I
will!), but I did come up with another solution once I gave it some time
to think it over.  My other solution is to use the rename() predicate of
the #import directive that I am using to generate the msado15.*
interface files to rename ADO's Field, Fields and Connection objects.

Thanks again.

Dave Parker
IT SystemWorks