List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Troy Jennings Date:November 1 2005 3:55pm
Subject:Re: Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using the
query identifier
View as plain text
Thank you both.  That cleared up that problem, now I can move on to the
others.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Troy Jennings
Sioux City Public Library
(712) 255-2933 x 250
tjennings@stripped
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chris Frey wrote:

>On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 10:25:36AM -0600, Troy Jennings wrote:
>

>>I have tried searching the list, the documentation, and the internet,
>>but have been unable to find any helpful guidance.
>>

>Try the examples/ subdirectory of the tarball.  simple2.cpp should be helpful.
>
>- Chris

Thread
Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using the queryidentifierTroy Jennings31 Oct
  • Re: Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using the query identifierChris Frey31 Oct
    • Re: Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using thequery identifierTroy Jennings1 Nov
  • Re: Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using thequery identifierWarren Young31 Oct