List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fabricio Mota Date:November 1 2005 12:16am
Subject:RES: Hi all
View as plain text
In true, I have a project to develop a new (revolutionary) engine for mySQL,
and so increase many times applications performance, and reduce enterprises
cost with hardware infraestruture. So I'm looking for peoples to help me to
develop this project - or appoval by MySQL AB.

My regards,

Fabricio Mota