List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 31 2005 10:00pm
Subject:Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?
View as plain text
dengxy wrote:
> Since I failed to compile mysql++-2.0.6 with MySQL 5.0.15 at win32
> using MinGW with given command from README.mingw due to a
> unreferenced symbol error with the example to the debug version of
> libmysqlpp.a while with MySQL 4.1.15 everything goes fine. I wonder
> if anyone managed to compile mysql++ to MySQL 5.0, and I can confirm
> it was my own problem and I'll appreciate if anyone give some hints.

MinGW support is dodgy at best right now.  If you want better support,
use Visual C++ instead.  There is a free version available, if you are
only using MinGW for cost reasons.  See the MySQL++ FAQ for details.
Thread
Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy31 Oct
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?Warren Young31 Oct
Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy1 Nov
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?Warren Young1 Nov
Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy2 Nov
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?Warren Young2 Nov
Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy3 Nov