List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:October 31 2005 6:15pm
Subject:Re: Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using the query identifier
View as plain text
On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 10:25:36AM -0600, Troy Jennings wrote:
> I have tried searching the list, the documentation, and the internet,
> but have been unable to find any helpful guidance.

Try the examples/ subdirectory of the tarball.  simple2.cpp should be helpful.

- Chris

Thread
Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using the queryidentifierTroy Jennings31 Oct
  • Re: Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using the query identifierChris Frey31 Oct
    • Re: Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using thequery identifierTroy Jennings1 Nov
  • Re: Newbie problems accessing data in result set and re-using thequery identifierWarren Young31 Oct