List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dengxy Date:October 31 2005 8:53am
Subject:Does MySQL 5.0 support available?
View as plain text
Since I failed to compile mysql++-2.0.6 with MySQL 5.0.15 at win32 using MinGW with given command from README.mingw due to a unreferenced symbol error with the example to the debug version of libmysqlpp.a while with MySQL 4.1.15 everything goes fine. I wonder if anyone managed to compile mysql++ to MySQL 5.0, and I can confirm it was my own problem and I'll appreciate if anyone give some hints. Thanks very much!
Thread
Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy31 Oct
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?Warren Young31 Oct
Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy1 Nov
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?Warren Young1 Nov
Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy2 Nov
  • Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?Warren Young2 Nov
Re: Does MySQL 5.0 support available?dengxy3 Nov