List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:william.lieberman Date:October 25 2005 6:49pm
Subject:SSQLS contained within class definition compilation issues
View as plain text
I've read some previous posts about compilation issues, but they don't
seem to pertain to my problem.  I have a class declaration in which some
private functions pass a vector of SSQLS type.  During compilation, my
compiler returns: "multiple definition of log::names"  and "multiple
definition of log::_table" errors.  Not sure if it matters, but I am
compiling on FreeBSD using g++ (3.4.2) and mysql++ 1.7.40.

Here are the relevant items from my class declaration:

Outside of my class type I use the sql_create to build the structure.

sql_create_12(log,
                1,12,
                int, serialnumber,
                .......)

Inside of my class declaration, I have the function:

print_log(vector<log> log_vector);

The only reason I need this SSQLS defined inside my class declaration file
is so that this function knows the data type being passed.  Before I
started building this class, I had a test program running using this
structure.  It compiled and ran with no errors in the exact manner in
which I wanted.

Is this possible to do?  Can I use this SSQLS inside my class like this?
If so, how?  If not, what kind of hack-a-rounds can I do to make it work?

Any and all help would be very much appreciated,
Billy
Thread
SSQLS contained within class definition compilation issueswilliam.lieberman25 Oct
  • Retrieving 300K+ recordsAlex Vishnev25 Oct
    • Re: Retrieving 300K+ recordsEarl Miles25 Oct
      • RE: Retrieving 300K+ recordsAlex Vishnev25 Oct
        • Re: Retrieving 300K+ recordsWarren Young27 Oct
      • RE: Retrieving 300K+ recordsAlex Vishnev26 Oct
        • Re: Retrieving 300K+ recordsWarren Young27 Oct
          • RE: Retrieving 300K+ recordsAlex Vishnev27 Oct
    • Re: Retrieving 300K+ recordsChris Frey26 Oct
      • Re: Retrieving 300K+ recordsEarl Miles26 Oct
        • Re: Retrieving 300K+ recordsChris Frey26 Oct
          • RE: Retrieving 300K+ recordsAlex Vishnev26 Oct
            • Re: Retrieving 300K+ recordsEarl Miles26 Oct
            • Re: Retrieving 300K+ recordsChris Frey26 Oct
  • Re: SSQLS contained within class definition compilation issuesahnkle28 Oct
    • New FeaturesFabricio Mota29 Oct
RE: SSQLS contained within class definition compilation issueswilliam.lieberman25 Oct
  • Re: SSQLS contained within class definition compilation issuesWarren Young27 Oct
Re: SSQLS contained within class definition compilation issuesWarren Young27 Oct