List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 23 2005 4:56am
Subject:Re: Errors compiling MySQL++
View as plain text
Sulfurik Kixdemp Nosferathus wrote:
> readme.mingw file and it said I had to compile...

If this is a hardship for you, why are you a programmer?

> /usr/bin/sh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"'
> /usr/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file

This may be a MinGW purity issue: I also have Cygwin on my Win32
development system, so perhaps I'm using it's /bin/sh, while you're
using a crippled shell from MinGW.  I won't be able to verify or fix
this easily, because Cygwin is too tied into my daily routine.

I may fix it, but don't hold your breath waiting.
Thread
Errors compiling MySQL++Sulfurik Kixdemp Nosferathus23 Oct
  • Re: Errors compiling MySQL++Warren Young23 Oct