List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonatan Taminau Date:October 14 2005 8:28am
Subject:Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++
View as plain text
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 09:07:50AM +0200, Jonatan Taminau wrote:
>> Which is ok, the only strange problem is that it's of type exception so I
>> can't do any more robust error handling...
>
> I don't think you mentioned this earlier, but what compiler are you using?
>
> And just to make sure, I assume there are no other mysql++ headers in
> various spots on your system that might be getting included?
>
> - Chris

I'm working in Xcode 2.1,  which uses the GNU C/C++ Compiler 4.0.
The only file I include is <mysql++.h> and I had to include the following
linker flags:
-bind_at_load -lmysqlclient -lmysqlpp

BTW, My apologies for creating an unnecessary new thread but how can you
reply to messages without being subscribed to the mailinglist? (I just send
mails to the plusplus@stripped address with subject the name of the
thread)

Jonatan

Thread
Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Jonatan Taminau14 Oct
  • Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Chris Frey14 Oct
Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Jonatan Taminau14 Oct
  • Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Chris Frey14 Oct
Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Jonatan Taminau17 Oct