List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:October 14 2005 7:18am
Subject:Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++
View as plain text
On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 09:07:50AM +0200, Jonatan Taminau wrote:
> Which is ok, the only strange problem is that it's of type exception so I
> can't do any more robust error handling...

I don't think you mentioned this earlier, but what compiler are you using?

And just to make sure, I assume there are no other mysql++ headers in
various spots on your system that might be getting included?

- Chris

Thread
Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Jonatan Taminau14 Oct
  • Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Chris Frey14 Oct
Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Jonatan Taminau14 Oct
  • Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Chris Frey14 Oct
Re: Re: Exceptions in mysql++Jonatan Taminau17 Oct