List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Povilaitis Date:October 10 2005 6:41pm
Subject:RE: problem saving and retrieving an AUTO_INCREMENT value using MySQL variable and LAST_INSERT_ID()
View as plain text
 Thanks for the prompt reply! I also noticed another problem. From reading
the mySQL documentation variable's aren't persistent across connections.
Since I was using separate connections for the parent and child classes the
variable isn't visible between the two. Thanks again for your help!

Steve

Thread
problem saving and retrieving an AUTO_INCREMENT value using MySQL variable and LAST_INSERT_ID()Steve Povilaitis10 Oct
RE: problem saving and retrieving an AUTO_INCREMENT value using MySQL variable and LAST_INSERT_ID()Steve Povilaitis10 Oct
  • Re: problem saving and retrieving an AUTO_INCREMENT value using MySQLvariable and LAST_INSERT_ID()Warren Young10 Oct
  • Re: problem saving and retrieving an AUTO_INCREMENT value using MySQLvariable and LAST_INSERT_ID()Ovidiu Bivolaru10 Oct