List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 9 2005 8:53pm
Subject:Re: mysql.h not found :~
View as plain text
Dolf Schimmel wrote:

> unzip it, ./configure ,
> make, make install, but when I then try to compile
> /examples/simple1.cpp it goes wrong,

I'm confused.  You successfully said "make install", but then tried to
build simple1.cpp?  The default build process builds that program already.

 > I get all kind of errors that mysql.h wasn't to be found.

That's the MySQL C API header.  Read your compiler's documentation about
the -I flag.
Thread
mysql.h not found :~Dolf Schimmel9 Oct
  • Re: mysql.h not found :~Chris Frey9 Oct
    • Re: mysql.h not found :~Dolf Schimmel9 Oct
  • Re: mysql.h not found :~Warren Young9 Oct