List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 6 2005 11:52am
Subject:Re: Installation of mysql++ with SuSE 9.3
View as plain text
Matthias Braun wrote:

> I don't know how to remove the older files from the previous
> version.

If you installed it from source, try running "make uninstall" in the
source directory.

> Furthermore the new version should normaly overwrite the old
> files, aren't they?

No.  For one thing, many files have changed names.  For another, the
configure script defaults to place include files in different location
than before.

> Or is the problem that I am including the wrong header files? I am
> including "<sqlplus.hh>"?

Read the "incompatibilities" chapter of the user manual.  You were told
to do this on the page where you downloaded MySQL++.
Thread
Installation of mysql++ with SuSE 9.3Matthias Braun2 Oct
  • Re: Installation of mysql++ with SuSE 9.3Chris Frey2 Oct
  • Re: Installation of mysql++ with SuSE 9.3Warren Young4 Oct
Re: Installation of mysql++ with SuSE 9.3Warren Young6 Oct
  • Re: Installation of mysql++ with SuSE 9.3Warren Young6 Oct