List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Imperio59 Date:September 28 2005 1:16pm
Subject:Unable to compile libraries at all... (windows)
View as plain text
Hey,
It's been two days now that i've been on and off trying to build the
2.0.5 libs for windows. Here's the short version of what I did/am doing:
I have MSVC 2003 installed.
I run the special cmd.exe shortcut wich runs vcvars32.bat and then gives
me a command prompt.
I then go to the mysql++ dir and run makemake vc (wich i had to modify
based on a message in this list because i used to get an BuildSys error...)
It makes 2 directories, debug and release in my lib folder and examples
folder.
That's it...
After that, the readme says to do either make install or make library
(IIRC) but "make" is an unrecognised command...
I'm at a loss on how to fix this. makemake vc does not build my
libraries at all, and i've tried all the other bats too and looked at
their code to see if i missed something but no luck...

If you have any ideas, i'd be thankful for the help.
Imperio