List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ville Matilainen Date:September 27 2005 11:08am
Subject:Re: Linking error after libstdc++ update
View as plain text
You are correct. I got it working yesterday. I edited the file you
mentioned and also modified LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LD_RUN_PATH.

Warren Young wrote:

> You probably installed it in a directory your dynamic linker cannot find.  On Linux,
> for
> instance, you may have to edit /etc/ld.so.conf and re-run ldconfig to get it
> working.

- Ville
Thread
Linking error after libstdc++ updateVille Matilainen24 Sep
  • Re: Linking error after libstdc++ updateChris Frey25 Sep
  • Re: Linking error after libstdc++ updateErwin25 Sep
    • Re: Linking error after libstdc++ updateVille Matilainen26 Sep
      • Re: Linking error after libstdc++ updateWarren Young26 Sep
        • Re: Linking error after libstdc++ updateChris Frey26 Sep
          • Re: Linking error after libstdc++ updateVille Matilainen27 Sep