List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Craig Snyder Date:September 26 2005 6:07pm
Subject:Connection Issues
View as plain text
All -

I was wondering if I could get some assistance.

We have written a server that uses MySQL++ to connect to a MySQL database.
We are using connection pooling so when the server starts up we open up X
number of threads.  Lately we are seeing connections close.  We added the
ping() to verify that the connect still exists and reconnect if is does not.
This weekend we saw several ping requests fail.  Is this normal?  Should we
not use connection pooling?  Any advice?

Craig

Thread
Connection IssuesCraig Snyder26 Sep
Re: Connection IssuesWarren Young26 Sep