List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krzysztof Machelski Date:September 24 2005 2:26pm
Subject:"Debug assertion failed" problem
View as plain text
Hi All,

I'm compiling my project under Windows (VS7.1 2003) and for some
strange reason I keep getting those errors when debugging:

Debug assertion failed
File: dbgheap.c
Line: 1132

Jumping to the position indicated I see:

/*
* If this ASSERT fails, a bad pointer has been passed in. It may be
* totally bogus, or it may have been allocated from another heap.
* The pointer MUST come from the 'local' heap.
*/
_ASSERTE(_CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData));

Is it really error? Maybe I am doing something wrong? Or maybe is it
just something not to worry about? Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Thread
Problem with vc Makefile with 2.0.5Owen Canavan20 Sep
  • Re: Problem with vc Makefile with 2.0.5Owen Canavan20 Sep
  • Re: Problem with vc Makefile with 2.0.5Warren Young21 Sep
    • "Debug assertion failed" problemKrzysztof Machelski24 Sep
      • Re: "Debug assertion failed" problemChris Frey25 Sep
      • Re: "Debug assertion failed" problemWarren Young26 Sep