List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 20 2005 11:21pm
Subject:Re: Problem with vc Makefile with 2.0.5
View as plain text
Owen Canavan wrote:
> I edited makemake with the changes posted by Warren
> all:
> @cmd /c mkbindirs.bat

It looks like you've omitted some tabs found in the makemake.bat file I
posted.  Whitespace is important in Makefiles.  You should be able to
save the attachment exactly from the message I posted.  Or, you can
download the file from the Subversion repository, which will preserve
whitespace:

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/mysqlpp/trunk/makemake.bat?rev=1117
Thread
Problem with vc Makefile with 2.0.5Owen Canavan20 Sep
  • Re: Problem with vc Makefile with 2.0.5Owen Canavan20 Sep
  • Re: Problem with vc Makefile with 2.0.5Warren Young21 Sep
    • "Debug assertion failed" problemKrzysztof Machelski24 Sep
      • Re: "Debug assertion failed" problemChris Frey25 Sep
      • Re: "Debug assertion failed" problemWarren Young26 Sep