List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:September 18 2005 12:37am
Subject:Re: [OBORONA-SPAM] Re: What's that error in tutorial?!?
View as plain text
On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 07:33:06PM -0400, pps wrote:
> another question - what's wrong with the vc project files?!? Many people
> use it and as a convenience it's ok to put project files for vc 7.1,
> more over that strange "makemake vc" simply doesn't work for me... (I
> got "BUILDSYSd was unexpected at this time.")
> I use freebsd but before I do something on it, I try on WinXP (and I
> always use vc IDE for coding)

Check the mailing list archives for a couple days ago.  Warren posted
a new makemake.bat that's supposed to fix that error.  Subject line
"Re: RELEASE 2.0.5"

> row[0] ambiguouty could be avoided if proper technique involving
> templates is used, so that row[0] only calls int subscript version

Thanks... good idea.

I did a little testing, and it seems that the whole ambiguous problem is
because there are only 2 operator[]() overloads:  one for const char* and
one for size_type, which is unsigned int.

And row[0] needs operator[](int).

So we could just add an operator[](int), or add a template with some
specializations for const char* and char*.

- Chris

Thread
What's that error in tutorial?!?Unknown Sender17 Sep
  • Re: What's that error in tutorial?!?Chris Frey17 Sep
    • Re: [OBORONA-SPAM] Re: What's that error in tutorial?!?Unknown Sender18 Sep
      • Re: [OBORONA-SPAM] Re: What's that error in tutorial?!?Chris Frey18 Sep
        • Re: What's that error in tutorial?!?Warren Young19 Sep