List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:September 15 2005 10:51am
Subject:Re: libtool request
View as plain text
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 01:11:34AM -0400, Andres Salomon wrote:
> Ok.  Well, I guess as long as you're aware that the libtool being used
> is out of date.  I can easily update the libtool stuff for debian
> packages, but I was hoping to get it updated upstream so I wouldn't
> potentially forget every time I packaged up a new release.

Is mysql++ going into Debian officially?  This would be excellent.

Gentoo is the only distro to have it officially.... at least that I know of.
A quick search tells me they have 2.0.4 in portage already, as an unstable
ebuild, which is cool.

- Chris

Thread
libtool requestAndres Salomon14 Sep
  • Re: libtool requestWarren Young15 Sep
    • Re: libtool requestAndres Salomon15 Sep
      • Re: libtool requestChris Frey15 Sep