List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Werth Date:September 15 2005 6:10am
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v2.0.5
View as plain text
>> I installed cygwin but get an error about buildsysd
>
> Please post the text of the error.  I can't guess.

ups, i'm sorry.
here's german error message after typing makemake vc :

"BUILDSYSd" ist syntaktisch an dieser Stelle nicht verarbeitbar.

>> i ask for some improvement to vc build documentation.
>

> Please make a specific suggestion.  "Make it better" isn't very helpful.
It would be helpfull to know how to integrate gnumake or cygwin install.
Do i need to call makemake running under cygwin box with previous set up
 msvc vars , or do use msvcSettings only with editing $wildcard
cygwinVar in makefile ( to install path ? ) . Neither one of this worked
for me ( see above error msg ), so i'd like to get information on how to
set up vc + cygwin to get mysql++ build.

Thread
RELEASE: v2.0.5Warren Young13 Sep
  • Re: RELEASE: v2.0.5Chris Frey13 Sep
    • Re: RELEASE: v2.0.5Warren Young15 Sep