List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick McMichael Date:September 14 2005 1:47pm
Subject:RE: Bakefile
View as plain text
Yeah, my understanding is that it is something Warren would run before he
releases... at least that's the way it is in the wxWidgets build.  The
latest release of wxWidgets is based on Bakefile, but still ships with
native make files for Visual Studio, MinGW, Cygwin, GNU Make, among others.

-Patrick