List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:terry johnston Date:September 14 2005 9:45am
Subject:SSQL multiple definition errors
View as plain text
thanks Chris
i want to create some objects in my library that contain SSQL structures -
so i might have a widget class that contains an SSQL stock & an SSQL price -
the widget object would be used in the higher level appication, requiring
knowledge of the SSQL definitions, hence the redefinition problem - can i do
this?
terry