List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:September 14 2005 6:54am
Subject:Re: Bakefile
View as plain text
On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 06:19:21PM -0400, Patrick McMichael wrote:
> All,
> 	Why would Bakefile upset Chris Frey?  I haven't been on the list for

If the end user has to install Bakefile in order to install / build mysql++,
then it's not really much better than GNU Make, and worse than the
makemake system, in my opinion.

If it is just something that Warren would run before release, in order
to generate autoconf / makefiles / VC project files, then I wouldn't mind,
but Warren might. :-)

In reading the Bakefile website, it seems like it is the second option,
but I'm not sure from the documentation.

- Chris

Thread
BakefilePatrick McMichael14 Sep
  • Re: BakefileChris Frey14 Sep