List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick McMichael Date:September 13 2005 10:19pm
Subject:Bakefile
View as plain text
All,
	Why would Bakefile upset Chris Frey?  I haven't been on the list for
long enough, but to me he's always seemed like the biggest proponent of
having native makefiles for every platform (the purpose of the contrib/
directory, as I understand it), and I know that building sure is easier that
way, if it uses the same toolchain that you're used to working with.  Just
thought I'd add a post on it in case anyone searches for it, they might have
a place to see the discussion.

-Patrick

Thread
BakefilePatrick McMichael14 Sep