List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 13 2005 2:56pm
Subject:Re: NULL colums problem
View as plain text
didier tanti wrote:
> I upgraded from 1.7.0

If you still have the tarball, I would like a copy for the archives.  I
don't have any official tarballs older than 1.7.9 right now.

If anyone else has old versions of MySQL++, please send me a link.

> i receive a BadTypeConv exception

I think you mean either BadConversion, or BadNullConversion.

> i know there are some changes on this side, related to the new Null
> class,

Yes.  You need to wrap your existing C++ types in the Null template.
This is described in the Tutorial section of the documentation:

	http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/doc/userman/html/

I've updated the documentation to be clearer, so you might want to wait
to read this until 2.0.5 is released, later today.  This aspect of the
library did not change in the v2.0 update, so that section of the
documentation is still relevant to 1.7.40.

P.S. I highly recommend that you update your code to 2.0.x.  You're
already going to have to make a lot of changes to make it work with
1.7.40.  You might as well get completely up to date.
Thread
NULL colums problemdidier tanti13 Sep
  • Re: NULL colums problemChris Frey13 Sep
  • Re: NULL colums problemWarren Young13 Sep