List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:didier tanti Date:September 13 2005 7:09am
Subject:NULL colums problem
View as plain text
Hi,
I upgraded from 1.7.0 to 1.7.40, and now i receive a BadTypeConv exception for my column
of type TINY INT UNSIGNED (or others type) when they have the NULL values.

i know there are some changes on this side, related to the new Null class, but there is no
samples how to use that. Do i need to change all my user code or could i custom the
mysql++.lib to replace all colum containing a NULL value with a 0 (as it was done
before)?

Regards

Didier

 Téléchargez le ici !
Thread
NULL colums problemdidier tanti13 Sep
  • Re: NULL colums problemChris Frey13 Sep
  • Re: NULL colums problemWarren Young13 Sep