List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:owen nirvana Date:September 3 2005 2:42pm
Subject:odd message
View as plain text
what is the following:

Date: 3 Sep 2005 14:33:12 -0000
From: plusplus-help@stripped
To: freeespeech@stripped
Subject: warning from plusplus@stripped

plusplus@stripped mailing list.

at plusplus-owner@stripped.

Messages to you from the plusplus mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the plusplus mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the plusplus mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
  <plusplus-get.123_145@stripped>

send an empty message to: