List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 3 2005 2:39am
Subject:Re: Solaris 8 issues
View as plain text
Jeff Schweiger wrote:

> ac_nonexistent.h:

Please post the entire message.  The compiler will tell you where that
file is being included from.  Without that information, I cannot make
any guess as to how to help you.

> No such fire of directory

Directories do not catch fire.  :)

Please figure out how to do cut-and-paste on your computer.  I believe
this is the third time where you have posted a paraphrased or misspelled
error message here.  It is awfully hard to debug error messages when
they aren't conveyed exactly.

> stdint.h: No such file or directory

Again, where is this being included from?

I just grepped the entire set of sources for MySQL++ and do not see
stdint.h.

> checking for mysql_store_result in -lmysqlclient....no
> configure:  error: Could not find working MySQL client library!

Then how can you claim that the patch helps "a little"?  This is the
very thing it was created to fix.  Did you re-run the bootstrap script
after applying it?  If so, the patch simply did not help.  If not, you
haven't actually tested the patch yet.
Thread
Solaris 8 issuesJeff Schweiger29 Aug
  • Re: Solaris 8 issuesWarren Young29 Aug
    • RE: Solaris 8 issuesJeff Schweiger29 Aug
      • Re: Solaris 8 issuesWarren Young30 Aug
        • RE: Solaris 8 issuesJeff Schweiger30 Aug
          • Re: Solaris 8 issuesWarren Young31 Aug
            • Re: Solaris 8 issuesWarren Young31 Aug
              • RE: Solaris 8 issuesJeff Schweiger31 Aug
                • Re: Solaris 8 issuesWarren Young1 Sep
                  • RE: Solaris 8 issuesJeff Schweiger2 Sep
                    • Re: Solaris 8 issuesWarren Young3 Sep