List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Werth Date:August 31 2005 6:02am
Subject:Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU make
View as plain text

Warren Young schrieb:
> Thomas Werth wrote:
>
>> It's just i know this way is working and i don't have to use one more
>> compiler where i don't know to get help when stuck...
>

> What makes you think the VS IDE uses a different compiler?

well just a problem my english and expressing myself right.
I'm afraid to need new subsystem like cygwin or mingw with new make
syntax where in case i need personal adaption i'm sitting right in
middle of nowhere...
But anyway if you'll get it with gnu make so user need only to call
makemake vc i'm sure to get his managed :)
Maybe some kind of deploying like metasploit would be able where
cygwin(?) is deployed in same tar ball would be nice.
( As i'm user ( no developer ) it's natural to request silly features :D )
Thread
VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeWarren Young29 Aug
  • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeChris Frey29 Aug
    • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeWarren Young30 Aug
      • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeChris Frey30 Aug
        • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeWarren Young31 Aug
          • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeChris Frey31 Aug
            • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeWarren Young31 Aug
              • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeChris Frey1 Sep
                • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeWarren Young1 Sep
    • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeThomas Werth30 Aug
      • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeWarren Young31 Aug
        • Re: VC++ users: new proposed requirement for GNU makeThomas Werth31 Aug