List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 29 2005 9:41pm
Subject:Re: more mingw build problems
View as plain text
Patrick McMichael wrote:

> CXXFLAGS=-I/c/mysql/include -I.. -DMYSQLPP_NO_DLL -O2 -c

The only way that could be is if you're using the Cygwin compiler.
MinGW's g++ shouldn't understand /c/...  If you have both on your
system, your PATH isn't set correctly if you want to use MinGW.

If you're trying to use Cygwin's compiler in -mno-cygwin mode, that
isn't supported.  Patches thoughtfully considered.

> reference to `mysql_shutdown@4'

This is the def file problem.  2.0.4 out soon.  For real this time.  :)
Thread
more mingw build problemsPatrick McMichael29 Aug
  • Re: more mingw build problemscwic29 Aug
  • Re: more mingw build problemsWarren Young29 Aug
Re: more mingw build problemsPatrick McMichael29 Aug