List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 29 2005 8:05pm
Subject:Re: more mingw build problems
View as plain text
Patrick McMichael wrote:
> files to C:\mysql\include - which is the location of my mysql include files
> (i.e. mysql.h is in that directory)?

You say the file is there, and g++ says otherwise.  I've tried it again
with the most recent tarball, and it works fine here.  The only
difference I can see between your system and mine, from what you've
posted, is that you installed MySQL++ somewhere other than c:\mysql++,
but I tested that, too.  I don't know what else to tell you.

>  Is the dlltool method somehow better?

I think you mean to ask whether the def file that is [supposed to be!]
distributed with MySQL++ is better than the one pexports generates.  And
the answer to that question is, "yes".  Unfortunately, it got left out
of the tarball.  Expect 2.0.4 soon.

Not that this fixes your problem.  You aren't even getting the object
files built, so worries about linking to the MySQL DLL are irrelevant at
this point.
Thread
more mingw build problemsPatrick McMichael29 Aug
  • Re: more mingw build problemscwic29 Aug
  • Re: more mingw build problemsWarren Young29 Aug
Re: more mingw build problemsPatrick McMichael29 Aug