List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick McMichael Date:August 29 2005 6:43pm
Subject:Re: more mingw build problems
View as plain text
All,

            I don't really understand what the problem is - could you be
more specific?  I've read the mingw readme file, and looked at the
Makefile.mingw in the trunk/lib file and it seems to be pointing the header
files to C:\mysql\include - which is the location of my mysql include files
(i.e. mysql.h is in that directory)?  Am I missing something else?

            I used pexports to generate the .a file from the
libmysqlclient.dll, based on the directions that were up on the site awhile
ago, do I need to rewrite that exports file if I haven't changed which dll
I'm going to be using?  Is the dlltool method somehow better?

Thanks,

-Patrick

Thread
more mingw build problemsPatrick McMichael29 Aug
  • Re: more mingw build problemscwic29 Aug
  • Re: more mingw build problemsWarren Young29 Aug
Re: more mingw build problemsPatrick McMichael29 Aug