List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ed we Date:August 28 2005 8:16am
Subject:Newbie VC build help
View as plain text
Hello,

I followed the instructions in the README file that came with
mysql++-2.0.3a.tar.gz , and ran the vcvars32 batch file before attempting to
build the library.  Yet, I get the following error when building:

cl /Ic:\mysql\include /DMYSQLPP_MAKING_DLL /D_WINDLL /D_UNICODE  /G6 /EH
sc /nologo /c /MDd /Od /D_DEBUG /ZI /Zi coldata.cpp
NMAKE : fatal error U1045: spawn failed : Invalid argument

Stop.

My apologies if I missed something very simple, as I am somewhat new to
Visual Studio.

Newbie VC build helped we28 Aug
  • Re: Newbie VC build helpcwic28 Aug
  • Re: Newbie VC build helpWarren Young29 Aug