List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Schweiger Date:August 26 2005 1:40pm
Subject:RE: Error when runing configure on solaris 8
View as plain text
I did examine the config.log and I don't understand what the problem could
be. I am unsure of what the error means, and no I have no idea how to
correct it.  Like I have said, I use the mysqlclient library all the time in
my C apps.

I have tried the Solaris 8 32 and 64 bit package from the MySQL web site.
The gcc version I am using is 3.4.2.

Again here is the errors I get at the end of the configure run I see this

checking for mysql_store_result in -lmysqlclient ... no
configure: error: could not find working MySQL client library