List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Schweiger Date:August 25 2005 9:32pm
Subject:Error when runing configure on solaris 8
View as plain text
I am having a heck of a time building the MySQL++ library on Solaris 8.
Whenever I run configure I am getting the following error

configure: error: Conuld not find working MySQL client library!

To me, this is strange since I have no problem using there libraries when
building C programs.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

Make using the command

$ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mysql
--with-mysql-include=/usr/local/mysql/include
--with-mysql-lib=/usr/local/mysql/lib

End of dump program

#define STDC_HEADERS 1
#define STDC_HEADERS 1
#define VERSION "2.0.2"
#endif
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" void std::exit (int) throw (); using std::exit;

configure: exit 1

Thread
Error when runing configure on solaris 8Jeff Schweiger25 Aug
  • Re: Error when runing configure on solaris 8Warren Young26 Aug
    • RE: Error when runing configure on solaris 8Jeff Schweiger26 Aug