List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mehran Ziadloo Date:August 25 2005 1:33am
Subject:Re: Can't run example!!
View as plain text
Well, You're right I had to search for it first, sorry.
But I found out about some bugs I'm gonna share them.
First it's about the Assertion I used to get by compiling the samples,
there's a problem with makefile.vc which: you tried to compile the
mysqlpp.lib in release mode in case that samples will be compiled in debug
mode which will cuase the Assertion alert, I mean debugging sample codes
can't make use of released library file. I'm talking about the makemake vc
and your automatic building the project and samples. If you're gonna have
such an easy to use way to build your project, it better works.
So after I could build the samples correctly I faced a problem which I think
is a bug. The sample 'simple1.cpp' has an run time error at line 56 where it
says: 'it->at(0)'. The error is:

Unhandled exception at 0x00000000 in simple1.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0x00000000.

Since it's my favorite way to use this library, I hope there's a fix for it
soon.
Thanks for such a great project.

Regards,
Mehran Ziadloo

Thread
Can't run example!!Mehran Ziadloo24 Aug
  • Re: Can't run example!!Warren Young24 Aug
Re: Can't run example!!Mehran Ziadloo25 Aug