List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mehran Ziadloo Date:August 24 2005 5:36am
Subject:Can't run example!!
View as plain text
Hi,
I've just got new version of MySQL++, 2.0.2. I used to work with the old
one, 1.7.9. First let me tell you that I'm so glad this project's proceeding
since MyOLEDB has so many unbelievable bugs!!
I have a problem using MySQL++, I compiled it successfully but when I run
the 'resetdb' example, it prompts an Assertion error and exits. I'm using it
in windows xp and compiled it by VC 7.1 and my MySQL server is 4.1.9. The
error says:

Debug Assertion Failed!
Program: C:\mysql++\examples\resetdb.exe
File: dbgheap.c
Line: 1132
Expression: _CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData)

Since there's no where in README file to say which versions of MySQL we can
connect to by MySQL++, so I tested it by versions: 4.1.6 and 5.0.7 too but
it was no help!!
So what did I do wrong? Well the fact is, I did nothing special, I just
compiled and ran example. I need MySQL++ for a software I'm developing,
please guide me work this out.

Thanks,
Mehran Ziadloo

Thread
Can't run example!!Mehran Ziadloo24 Aug
  • Re: Can't run example!!Warren Young24 Aug
Re: Can't run example!!Mehran Ziadloo25 Aug