List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 22 2005 10:29pm
Subject:Re: Using mysql c/c++ API project
View as plain text
jinzhucheng wrote:

> Can you tell me which project used mysql c/c++ API in open source
> projects,

I'm not aware of any open source projects using MySQL++.  But ZeeGeek is
right, the user manual illustrates all of the important concepts in
MySQL++.  If there are any other things not clear after reading the user
manual, let me know and I will see if I can extend the user manual to
cover your issue.
Thread
Using mysql c/c++ API projectjinzhucheng22 Aug
  • Re: Using mysql c/c++ API projectZeeGeek22 Aug
  • Re: Using mysql c/c++ API projectWarren Young23 Aug