List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 22 2005 10:24pm
Subject:Re: VC 7.1
View as plain text
Craig Snyder wrote:
> Any chance of getting the solution for the new release of the library and
> examples?

Zero chance.

Past experience says that when the number of project and makefile types
proliferates, we always forget to update at least one of them when we
add or change the file lineup.  I intentionally whittled this down to
two types (autoconf and the makemake system) for v2.0 to avoid this.

If you really want them, you can extract them from the v1.7.40 tarball
and make a few changes.  Then you can track future file lineup changes
yourself.

Thread
VC 7.1Craig Snyder23 Aug
Re: VC 7.1Warren Young23 Aug