List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 18 2005 4:53pm
Subject:Re: problems using mysql++ > 2.0.0
View as plain text
Thomas Werth wrote:
> First when running "makemake.bat vc" i get an error "make.bat not found".

Sorry, make.bat was accidentally left out of the distribution.

> Using mysqlpp as dll in release version of my project seem to run fine.
> Unfortunately in debug it always crashes when a local var ( like Query )
> is destructed. It  throws an assertion using internal debug func
> "_CrtIsValidHeapPointer".

Please help me debug this.  I don't use Visual C++ with MySQL++
personally (I have it here for other reasons), so there's a limit to how
much effort I'm willing to put into this myself.

> Unfortunately no vc subdir is created.

There are several errors in the makemake system when using cmd.exe.  I
tested under a different command shell, and didn't realize that there
were so many differences between the two.  I'll release v2.0.2 soon to
fix this and the make.bat problem.

> How do i tell makefile to create a debug version of lib ?

cl /?
Thread
problems using mysql++ > 2.0.0Thomas Werth18 Aug
  • Re: problems using mysql++ > 2.0.0Warren Young18 Aug
    • Re: problems using mysql++ > 2.0.0Thomas Werth19 Aug
      • Re: problems using mysql++ > 2.0.0Warren Young19 Aug
Re: problems using mysql++ > 2.0.0Thomas Werth18 Aug
  • Re: problems using mysql++ > 2.0.0Warren Young18 Aug