List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 17 2005 7:30pm
Subject:Re: Compile error on QNX 6.3
View as plain text
Haines, Charles A. wrote:
> It configured, but now I'm getting the following error:
>
> lib/Makefile.gcc: No such file or directory
> lib/Makefile.base: No such file or directory
> examples/Makefile.gcc: No such file or directory
> examples/Makefile.base: No such file or directory

I just downloaded the tarball, and these files are indeed included.
Perhaps they got removed somehow?  Try unpacking the tarball again.

Also, it isn't clear to me what is printing these messages, unless it is
makemake.sh, which should happen at the end of the configure script.  Is
that what you are seeing?
Thread
Compile error on QNX 6.3Charles A. Haines17 Aug
  • Re: Compile error on QNX 6.3Warren Young17 Aug
RE: Compile error on QNX 6.3Charles A. Haines17 Aug