List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 17 2005 5:52pm
Subject:Re: Return a single column
View as plain text
Craig Snyder wrote:
> I attempted to define a macro aql_create_1, but that failed.

The problem has to do with constructor overloads.  All SSQLSes have a
few constructors that are always defined, so when the number of fields
gets low, the chances increase that the initialization ctor will
conflict with one of these.  The solution is to make the third parameter
of the sql_create_x macro 0.

I am going to add an example to illustrate this (custom6) and possibly a
second one to show a different way to do it, without SSQLS (simple3, if
I do it).  I'll then make this issue clearer in the user manual.
Thread
Return a single columnCraig Snyder17 Aug
Re: Return a single columnWarren Young17 Aug