List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 17 2005 4:30pm
Subject:Re: VS 2005 Beta Query=> has gone away ...
View as plain text
np@stripped wrote:
> "MYSQL has gone away"

This usually means that the connection was dropped before you execute
the query.  In MySQL++, the Connection object must have a lifetime at
least as long as all other uses of MySQL++ tied to that connection.

> qry-->use();

I hope that's a typo for "qry->use();"...

> (2003 is really bugy ...)

Forgive my skepticism, but I have a hard time believing that a Microsoft
beta is more stable than its two-year-old predecessor with service packs.
Thread
VS 2005 Beta Query=> has gone away ...np17 Aug
  • Re: VS 2005 Beta Query=> has gone away ...Warren Young17 Aug