List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Litzkow Date:August 14 2005 10:28pm
Subject:lib\Makefile.vc not in mysql++-2.0.0-rc1.tar.gz
View as plain text
When I untar/gunzip the file and run "makemake vc" I get:
'make.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I put some trace statements in the make file and the errors begin when it tries to run the
"type" command against lib\Makefile.%1 (Makefile.vc).

Is this file, and Makefile.base, suppose to be included with the tar.gz file?

Thanks
Thread
lib\Makefile.vc not in mysql++-2.0.0-rc1.tar.gzSteve Litzkow15 Aug
  • Re: lib\Makefile.vc not in mysql++-2.0.0-rc1.tar.gzWarren Young15 Aug