List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yingbo Miao Date:August 4 2005 1:04am
Subject:Return string directly from the class ROW
View as plain text
Hi,

I wonder whether it is a good way to return the "raw string" directly
from the class ROW. For example, one line line can be added to the
row.h

class ROW ...
{
public:

  // The suggestion function. Return the "raw string"
  const std::string & raw_string ( int i ) const { return data.at(i); }

}

I find it is handy to handle the result of a blob column in this way.
Thread
Return string directly from the class ROWYingbo Miao4 Aug
  • Re: Return string directly from the class ROWPål Brattberg4 Aug
    • Re: Return string directly from the class ROWYingbo Miao4 Aug
      • Re: Return string directly from the class ROWYingbo Miao4 Aug
  • Re: Return string directly from the class ROWWarren Young12 Jan