List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:July 22 2005 2:14pm
Subject:Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgets
View as plain text
Robin wrote:

> On the MySQL++ FAQ under "Will it build under Cygwin?"
> All I did was follow those instructions to do the dll exports

Hmmmm...I was hoping you'd done something I didn't know about already.

Can you please send me the DEF file that pexports made on your system,
and let me know what version of MySQL you made it from?  Thanks.
Thread
Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsRobin20 Jul
  • Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsWarren Young21 Jul
    • Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsRobin21 Jul
      • Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsWarren Young22 Jul
        • Re: Building w/ Mingw Dev Studio & WxWidgetsRobin22 Jul